LaRosa’s Cincinnati Reds Pizza Box
Cincinnati, OH, circa 2015
15.3125 in. x 15.125 in. x 2 in.
U.S. Pizza Museum Collection
Acquisition Date: 07/21/2015
Buddy LaRosa, the son of a Sicilian immigrant, opened a pizzeria called Papa Gino’s on Boudinot Ave on the west side of Cincinnati in 1954 with partners Richard Minella, Mike Solano, and Frank Serraino. Buddy later bought out his partners and renamed the pizzeria LaRosa’s. Now, with over 60 locations, LaRosa’s Pizzeria is a favorite in the Greater Cincinnati area. This pizza box features an advertisement for discount Cincinnati Reds baseball tickets during their 2015 season.
This is a 3-spot-color Walker-style pizza box manufactured by Stronghaven Inc.